We have a hard limit of 400 pages per document. We generally don’t support processing an entire book – it is much better to split a book into chapters and upload each chapter separately. This also makes sense from a reading perspective – each chapter will have its own themes and topics.
If you are currently on a monthly subscription, you can upgrade to an annual subscription by following these steps:
- Log into your Scholarcy account and go to the Subscription page
- Click the Cancel subscription button
- Continue using Scholarcy as normal
- Allow your monthly subscription (or free trial) to expire at the end of the billing period
- After your monthly subscription (or free trial) has expired, log in again, enter your payment details, and choose the Annual subscription option on the Subscription page. Please note that your card will be billed immediately for the full annual payment.