Who is Scholarcy for?
Scholarcy is for researchers, students, librarians and anyone else looking for a clear, informative summary of any complex document.
As a busy researcher, you need to quickly understand the key points of a research paper or create useful summaries of long reports that you can come back to. You might also need to compare several articles at once; generate an abstract for your own paper; or expand your research with related reading or referenced works. Whether you work in government, business or academia, Scholarcy is your virtual research assistant.
- Keeping up-to-date with the growing volume of research papers
- Searching for references, re-reading papers, finding important sections
- Getting research published alongside all other academic commitments.
- Absorbing wide-ranging applied and fundamental research every day
- Condensing large volumes of information into reports and briefing documents
- Delivering consistently thorough and accurate information analysis.
- Speed-reading reports and papers to extract key facts, quotes and summaries
- Consistently referencing the most verifiable sources
- Meeting tight deadlines daily.
- Keeping on top of all recommended reading
- Keeping track of important papers, notes and highlights
- Meeting essay deadlines and starting exam revision in time.
- Improving the experience of library users with tools and resources
- Meeting the needs of students with specific learning difficulties
- Maintaining high standards of information literacy at the institution.