How do I identify duplicates in my library?
To identify duplicate items in your Library, follow these steps.
- Navigate to the library or folder that you want to investigate.
- click the Show duplicates slider to the right. This may take a few seconds to process.
- Sort items by Title by clicking on the up or down arrow next to the Title column heading.
- You will see duplicate items grouped by title.
- You can then use the Move/Export/Delete button in the top menu to move duplicate items to another folder, or delete them.