Scholarcy plans and features
Create a interactive summary flashcard from any document in seconds with the free Scholarcy Google Chrome extension.
If you want to build a personal library of unlimited summary cards to access at any time and from any device, subscribe to Scholarcy for just $4.99/month.
Scholarcy Library lets you share your library with others, add notes to your summary cards, and export key points to Word, tables to Excel and references to your favourite reference manager.
Organisations and universities can offer unlimited access to Scholarcy Library to all staff and students with an institutional license.
Chrome ExtensionFreeGET THE EXTENSION
- Download free from the Chrome store
- Create summary cards from small-medium sized documents
- Integrate with your Scholarcy Library
Scholarcy Library$4.99 pcmFLEXIBLE
- Build a library of summary flashcards from documents of almost any size
- Share your library with colleagues
- Integrates with your Dropbox folders
- Add notes to your library
- Export to Word, Excel and reference managers
Institutional License£POABEST VALUE
- Unlimited access to all Scholarcy Library features for entire organisation
- Annual subscription fee based on FTE
- Additional support for power users
- Automatically extract the key findings from author submissions
- Generate an abstract or lay summary for new papers
- Extract metadata, references and content as structured data to reformat into house style
- Generate easy-to-read summaries for thousands of publications to speed up purchasing decisions
- Extract key terms from publications to improve SEO
The Chrome extension can be freely downloaded from the Chrome store. Clicking on the extension with any paper open in your browser will generate a Scholarcy summary alongside the paper. Chrome extension users can also save summaries to their Scholarcy Library if they have a subscription.
Scholarcy Library costs $4.99/month and lets you create a shareable library of summary flashcards from unlimited documents. Once you have signed up, you can start a 14 day free trial by entering your credit card details, which are stored securely by Stripe, the leading online payments platform. You’ll be sent a reminder email before your trial ends and before paid subscription starts, giving you plenty of time to cancel if you wish.
A Scholarcy Institutional License provides all members of an organisation access to Scholarcy for a single fee. Site license pricing is banded based on FTE, and subscriptions will be paid annually. Multi-year (3-5yr) subscriptions will receive a discount.