Scholarcy plans and features
Create a interactive summary flashcard from any document in seconds with the free Scholarcy Google Chrome extension.
If you want to build a personal library of summary cards that you can read, share and annotate on any device, with multiple import and export options, subscribe to Scholarcy for just £7.99 per user per month.
Scholarcy Library lets you share your library with others, add notes to your summary cards, and export key points to Word, tables to Excel and references to your favourite reference manager.
Organisations and universities can offer unlimited access to Scholarcy Library to all staff and students with an institutional license.
Chrome ExtensionFreeGET THE EXTENSION
- Download free from the Chrome store
- Create summary cards from small-medium sized documents
- Integrate with your Scholarcy Library
Scholarcy Library£7.99 pcmFLEXIBLE
- Build collections of summary flashcards from documents of almost any size
- Share with colleagues
- Read and annotate on any device
- Import from Dropbox, Google Drive and RSS feeds
- Export to Word, Excel and reference managers
Institutional License£6K+BEST VALUE
- Unlimited access to all Scholarcy Library features for entire organisation
- Annual subscription fee based on FTE
- Additional support for power users
- Starter: up to 500 API calls† per month, each request up to 20MB: £175 + VAT per month
- Growth: up to 3000 API calls† per month, each request up to 30MB: £550 + VAT per month
- Pro: up to 10000 API calls† per month, each request up to 40MB: £995 + VAT per month
- Custom: dedicated server or on-site, no specific limits: £POA
† Assumes 1 API call per document
The Chrome extension can be freely downloaded from the Chrome store. Clicking on the extension with any paper open in your browser will generate a Scholarcy summary alongside the paper. Chrome extension users can also save summaries to their Scholarcy Library if they have a subscription.
Scholarcy Library costs £7.99 per user per month and lets you create shareable libraries of summary flashcards from your documents. Once you have signed up, you can start a 14 day free trial by entering your credit card details, which are stored securely by Stripe, the leading online payments platform. You’ll be sent a reminder email before your trial ends and before paid subscription starts, giving you plenty of time to cancel if you wish.
A Scholarcy Institutional License provides all members of an organisation access to Scholarcy for a single fee. Site license pricing is banded based on FTE, and subscriptions will be paid annually. Multi-year (3-5yr) subscriptions will receive a discount.
The Scholarcy API gives you access to the Scholarcy engine with your own API key. It extracts metadata, references and content as structured data and handles most document types (PDF, Word, Powerpoint, epub, XML). Use it to automatically extract the key findings and key terms from author submissions to improve SEO, or generate an abstract or lay summary for new papers.