Document Summarizer for Policy Researchers.
Get a well-informed view of the latest fundamental and applied research without having to read every paper in full. Scholarcy helps you quickly assimilate wide-ranging research to get a clear, up-to-date view of the areas that are most likely to impact government, society and law.
Scholarcy’s condenses complex information from research papers and government reports into easily digestible summary cards in seconds – so you can clearly and quickly present key findings.
Five Ways Scholarcy Helps Policy Researchers.
- Gives you a snapshot that’s more than just the abstract so you can quickly decide whether to read the paper in full.
- Background reading lists with every Scholarcy summary help you get a solid overview of the subject or research field.
- Highlighted facts give you enough information about research findings to produce informed reports.
- Summary and conclusion cards help you come up with practical applications from research findings.
- Summaries help you deliver reports and presentations that highlight the most important points to colleagues.