I’m a publisher or other commercial organisation – can I use Scholarcy in my products?kssNvYB7y66y
You can! We have a suite of cloud-based or on-premises APIs, and are happy to work with other companies who would like to use our technology in their products and services. For example, Scholarcy is probably the only tool out there that can
- extract references accurately from any PDF or Word document, in any referencing style, link them to Google Scholar, and convert them to XML, so you can easily reformat them into your own house style.
- extract metadata from manuscripts to pre-populate author submission and peer review systems
- extract key findings and highlights to improve discoverability and SEO
- generate lay summaries for a non-expert audience
- extract key terms, glossaries, facts, statistics and claims from documents of almost any size (hundreds of pages or more)