How do I import from Zotero?Emma Warren-Jones
Here’s the quickest way to connect your Zotero library to Scholarcy:
- Go to your Profile page in Scholarcy Library, and under Zotero configuration click Connect your Zotero Account
- You will be prompted to log into your Zotero account, if you are not already logged into Zotero
- Once logged into Zotero, click the Accept Defaults button (alternatively you can click Change Permissions to configure which Zotero libraries and groups Scholarcy can access)
- You can now import your Zotero records and PDFs via the From the Web or cloud storage section of the Import panel.
- If you wish to disconnect Zotero from your Scholarcy account, you can do this on the Profile page